A sophisticated choice for low air loss and alternating pressure. With both low air loss and alternating pressure therapies, The Global 3000 system allows the caregiver to create customized treatment and pressure prevention. An innovative product rated for pressure ulcer stages I-IV, The Global 3000 is appropriate for both acute and long term care facilities.
• 48 inches wide
• Alternating cycle time is adjustable from 3 to 20 minutes
• Fowler feature for seat inflation when head is elevated
• Dual modes of therapy
• Static Low-Air-Loss
• Pulsating Low-Air-Loss
• Lockout to eliminate unintentional setting change
• Low Pressure / Power Failure audible and visual alarms
• Auto firm feature for patient transfer and repositioning
• Weight capacity of 1000 lbs.