CPM Knee Therapy
Global Medical's CPM has an Ultra-wide carriage is engineered to accommodate the typical knee replacement patient as well as athletic patients. The unit has several innovative features which enhance patient comfort, compliance and outcome
The sleek design of the CPM is therapeutically functional.
• Progressive ROM - Eliminates the need for time consuming adjustments that interrupt rehabilitation time.
• Oscillation Zone - Allows the patient to increase the time spent in the working ROM by automating and replicating the
recognized benefits of Active Physical Therapy protocols.
• Fast Back - With the Fast Back mode activated, the
knee spends more time in the working ROM by accelerating
through the non-working ROM.
• Comfort Zone - By pressing the Comfort Zone button
when the patients threshold for pain is reached, allows the
unit to continue working the affected limb but at a reduced
flexion angle limit.
• Context sensitive help and a multiple language interface
• Back-lit display and buttons provide maximum visibility in
• Hyperextension (-10°) to full knee flexion (120°)
• Built-in carry handle
• Meets requirements of UL, CSA and CE for safety and EMC
• High-quality, easy to attach patient kit