The Stage IV is a complete mattress replacement system that provides superior pressure relief. This hospital grade system offers dual modality therapy, utilizing alternating pressure and low air loss to achieve optimal wound treatment. The gold standard for acute care, this system has been time-tested and proven to be clinically effective.
• 48 inches wide
• Fowler feature for seat inflation when head is elevated
• Dual modes of therapy
• Static Low-Air-Loss
• Alternating Pressure
• Low Pressure / Power Failure audible and visual alarms
• Visual monitoring of air pressure
• Built-in-memory stores patient settings even after power loss
• Auto programmed by height and weight
• Stays inflated during power outages
• Weight capacity of 1000 lbs.